This blog post is the first in a series of articles called “The Truth About Weight Loss” and I am going to start with the most misunderstood and least researched part of weight loss: hunger.
When you get an email from someone, is it not a little bit exciting? You know it is important, but you don’t know what it is about. You open it up, and you see a blank, white screen, and you wonder if it is spam or a virus. Or there are fancy graphics, photos or videos. Or it is just some jumbled mess of text.
Okay, I know what you’re thinking. ” Please check your inbox, an email is on the way? ” But every day, I am bombarded with emails from readers on my blog, as well as notifications from my web browser, Twitter, and other social media platforms. I’m also getting messages from my personal email inbox each day, which takes up a significant amount of real estate in my phone’s settings. So, what do you do with those messages? In this post, I’ll teach you how to manage your inbox in the easiest way possible. By the end of this post, you’ll know how to organize your emails, how to handle the notifications, and how to set up folders in your email.
Do you use Gmail? Make Sure Our Messages Make It To Your Inbox By Following These 3 Steps.
- Check out the tabs in your email by opening it. (We’ll concentrate on the “Promotions” section.)
- Drag an email from [email protected] into the “Primary” folder using this tab (or by searching your inbox).
- If you wish to do this for all future communications, a question box will appear. “Yes” should be selected.
That’s all there is to it! Enjoy your free special report, and please let us know how we can assist you by emailing [email protected].
Co-founder John Berardi, PhD, CSCS
The purpose of this blog is to promote a healthy active lifestyle. I will be posting about health related topics, exercise, nutrition, tips, motivation, all with a healthy spin.. Read more about kindly check your inbox and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- please check your spam folder
- please check your email inbox
- please check your email for confirmation
- check your spam folder message
- please check your mailbox