Earlier this week we shared tips that will make your next ski trip go smoothly. Today we share the gear that will keep you cozy and in top form during that perfect ski weekend. Happy shredding!
- Monochrome Ski Puffer Jacket by Topshop SNO ($190)
- Michael Kors 100% Cashmere And Faux Fur Pom-Pom Beanie ($63) – so apres!
- Fjallraven Kanken No. 2 waxed backpack ($98) – good for storing packed lunches and stashing on the hill.
- LL Bean 8″ Gore-Tex/Thinsulate Boot ($200)
- SmartWool Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern 1/4 Zip ($110) – these base layers will keep you super warm and wick away sweat.
- SNO White Straight Leg Ski Pant ($140)
- Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern Bottom ($100)
- Smith Riot Chromapop Goggles ($100)
- Patagonia Women’s Switchback Sports Bra ($49)
- Sorel Waterproof Caribou Boot ($119)
- Darn Tough Merino Wool Yeti Ultra-Light Ski Socks ($24) – great liner socks or socks for warm days.
- Patagonia Waterproof Gear Bag ($90) – I have two of these, one for all my gear, one for the other clothes, etc I bring to the cabin.
- Women’s PhD® Seamless Boy Short ($40) – avoid wedgies and get a little more warmth for your buns with these wool undies.
- Star Camo Arte Cashmere Scarf ($109) – perfect to throw as part of your post-ski outfit change at the car.
- Camelbak Hydration Pack ($70) – this one is specifically made for snow and makes staying hydrated effortless.
- Hestra Alpine Leather Primaloft Glove ($105)
- UGG Reykir Waterproof Boot ($175)
- Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Mug ($21)
- Pictionary (we also love Scategories, Apples to Apples, and Celebrity).
- Rosebud Lip Salve ($7) and Rose Face balm ($16) – both are small enough to take to the hill with you
- Athleta Spacedye Polartec® Power Stretch® Peak Tight ($98) – these are fleece lined, AKA the ideal thing to slip into after a long day on the slopes
- Nagoya Wool Ball Cap ($68) – worth it! The wool makes the a great, warm option for sunny lunch breaks in the winter.
- Burton Touchscreen Glove Liner ($18)
- Le Specs No Smirking 50mm Polarized Sunglasses ($89) – stay stylin’ through lunch and your afternoon drive home.
Image by HonestlyFIT